The Google for Nonprofits Program offers qualified organizations access to free versions of paid Google products and special features designed for nonprofits.
These tools can help nonprofits find new donors and volunteers, work more efficiently, and get supporters to take action.
Google for Nonprofits members have access to the following products:
- Premium branding capabilities on YouTube channels
- Free AdWords advertising to promote your website on Google.com through keyword targeting.
- Free Nonprofit Edition of Google Apps.
- Free licensing for Maps API Premier
- and more.
- Organizations must be recognized by the IRS as tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organizations formed for charitable, educational, religious, literary, scientific, or other tax-exempt purposes.
- Organizations that rely on the group 501(c)(3) exemption of a central (“umbrella”) organization can apply to Google for Nonprofits as a "related organization."
- Organizations, such as churches, that are automatically considered tax-exempt must still obtain recognition of 501(c)(3) tax exemption from the IRS to qualify for the Google for Nonprofits program.
Also make sure your organization is updated on GuideStar.org, the go-to source when people search for information on a non-profit.
Interested?! - follow this link to Google for more information and the application